~*12th ANNUAL ALEMANY FARM HARVEST FESTIVAL*~
Saturday, October 22, from 11am to 4pm
700 Alemany Boulevard, SF, CA
We hope you’ll join us for one of our favorite Farm traditions — a chance to enjoy the warm October sun together before we head into the shorter, cooler winter days. All are welcome! Bring an item for the potluck…bring a friend…make new friends or catch up with old friends…and have some fun at the farm. It’s free!
The day includes:
– Potluck Picnic & BBQ (1pm-ish): Bring a side, snack, or dessert to share! We’ll provide roasted pig; BBQ items (w/ veggie options); fresh tossed farm salad, and some beverage items. The rest is potluck! (Bring your own plate and utensils, if possible, to help reduce waste.)
– Farm tours (11:30 & 2:30)
– Our annual garlic planting (starting at 11am)
– Herb craft activity
– Face painting & pumpkin decorating for kids
– Live acoustic music from: KC & the Moonshine Band; Bay Area Bluegrass Association; Hip Hop for Change
– Friends of Alemany Farm T-shirts on sale!
Want to help out at the event?
If you are interested in volunteering for the event, please send an email to John Stokes at firstname.lastname@example.org! Help with set up/clean up, greeting visitors at the welcome table, staffing the kitchen, etc. Acoustic musicians are welcome to volunteer their talents as well!
We hope to see you the 22nd!
The Farm Team