We hope you will join us at the farm this Saturday. Friends old and new are welcome to celebrate with us at our annual fall gathering!
13th Annual Harvest Festival
Saturday, October 21
11 am – 4 pm
Alemany Farm, 700 Alemany Blvd, SF
~*~ See and share the event flyer ~*~
The day will include:
– Farm chores including our annual garlic planting
– Farm tours (11:30ish & 2:30ish)
– Butterfly walk with Amber Hasselbring of Nature in the City (12:15 p.m.)
– Face painting, pumpkin decorating, and tie-dying activities for kids
– Seed-saving craft activity for all ages
– LIVE music from Karen Celia & Friends Old-Time Band (1 p.m.) and The Kai Lyons Experience (2:30 p.m.)
– Friends of Alemany Farm T-shirts, local honey, and other items available for a suggested donation
– and of course, a delicious BBQ and potluck picnic, featuring our traditional roast pig, other grill items (including veggie options), and a fresh tossed farm salad.
Please bring a side dish or dessert to share!
Please come by – we’re expecting nice weather, great food, and the warm company of friends old and new.
If you’re interested in helping out at Harvest Festival, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can especially use help at our greeter table and with organizing and tending the potluck picnic area.
Looking forward to seeing you at the farm!